Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Proven Right

I was right.

Hillary finally appeared to testify this morning.  I couldn't watch, but caught some excerpts.  I was absolutely correct in my post about her delayed testimony.  I can add that she claimed ignorance and forgot everything she's ever known or done about Benghazi.  She was also defiant, projecting the attitude,

You guys have no right to question me!

There was one small revelation, when she screamed at a congressman who had the gall to question her about the false narrative of the spontaneous protest, "What difference would it make!".  The small revelation is in what she probably meant by that outburst:

What I think she meant was, so what if we got together and made up a cover story.  That's routine in politics.  We make up stories every day to avoid scrutiny, and this was no different.

My point is still operative.  She will never tell the truth about Benghazi.  And nobody will hold her responsible.  We are very likely to find out I'm right when she's the Democrat nominee for President in 2016, and Benghazi won't ever be mentioned in the campaign.

No comments: