Monday, May 22, 2006

Action and Adventure

Things have really popped today. All of a sudden my summer is within maybe a couple of weeks of being filled up with consulting work, it looks like I'm going to hit the road this Wednesday after all, and there's a company that seems to be interested in hiring me full-time.

With everything else, I'm beginning to think the full-time job option will get turned down pretty quickly, unless it's some kind of dream job. At the same time, I've got to get on the stick to get some of my website work finished before I get buried in other things.

It's sort of a mixed blessing. I like getting busy because it means good steady income. I dislike getting too busy because it wears me out. Too bad I can't even out all the peaks and valleys and just keep a nice, easy, even pace.

Better get back to work.

No comments: