Friday, May 24, 2013

Goodbye Boy Scouts

Too bad the Boy Scouts gave in on the homosexual issue.  This is the day that marks the end of the venerable organization.  "Morally straight" doesn't belong in the scout oath any longer, I suppose.

I wouldn't allow my boys to participate in a troop that I know includes a group of "gay" boys.  Neither will I contribute any longer to their fundraisers. Middle school and high school aged boys aren't old enough to be so sexually active, therefore any that claim they are "gay" need to generate investigations by Child Protective Services to find out the identity of their male rapists.

In light of the news of an explosion in homosexual assaults in the military that corresponds with the new regulations on allowing them to serve openly, I'm surprised the leaders of the Boy Scouts aren't a little more sensible.

It is a sad day.  So long, Boy Scouts.

No comments: