Monday, December 31, 2012

The Good Stuff

On New Year's Eve I prefer to ignore the Fiscal Cliff, Hillary's illness, Piers Morgan's campaign to eliminate guns in the country where he's a guest, the GOP Eunuchs in Congress, and the White House that has us all under surveillance.

Instead I am focused on the good stuff.  The Colts played an inspired game against the Texans yesterday to honor Coach Pagano.  Is there any way we can expect them to repeat that inspired performance next week in their first playoff game against Baltimore?

In about a week we will find out if the Irish can pull out a National Championship against Alabama.

Indiana and Butler basketball teams continue to impress.  Both are fun to watch.  Notre Dame's got pretty good basketball teams as well - both their men and women are doing very well.

So as my taxes go up and the government wastes it lining the pockets of Obama's cronies, I'll offset my frustration by following our Indiana sports teams. 

I can't get elected Senator, so I guess that's about all I can do.  When the tyrannical federal government comes after me for believing the wrong things, I hope they just get it over with quickly. 

No comments: