Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Secret to Success and Happiness

I have reached a firm belief that all any man needs to do to be successful and happy is cultivate these qualities:

Intelligent, approachable, personable, moral, ethical, faithful, honest, empathetic, firm, industrious, witty, trim, fit, pleasant, friendly, positive, energetic, self-assured, consistent, assertive, well-read, helpful, well-spoken, never intimidated, confident, even-tempered, logical, competent.

Every day I think about these attributes and try to exemplify as many as possible. The only item holding me back is my lask of industriousness (OK, you can call it laziness if you must.)

If I could ever consistently achieve every attribute, I have little doubt that my success and happiness will indeed know no limit.

No comments: