Monday, February 07, 2005

Monday Morning

So, how did I do?

Predictions:
Patriots 31 Eagles 17 Actual: Patriots 24 Eagles 21 (You could say I was only 3 points off on the total score, and I got the winner correct)

T.O. a non-factor Actual: He didn't score, but he did rack up some pretty decent receiving stats.

No Lewd Hip-Hop Halftime Show Actual: Paul McCartney. Very family-friendly show that I thought was also very entertaining. (Tim sneered and refused to watch).

At least one very funny commercial Actual: I laughed pretty hard at the cat & spaghetti sauce commercial, and the commercials with the monkeys were pretty funny.

New record for sports cliches Actual: I suppose that's a hard one to prove one way or the other, but I thought Aikman and Collinsworth were actually pretty good.

So what's the verdict? Am I psychic or a fraud?

If you think I'm psychic, send me your name, address, your question, and $100, and I'll answer your question. (fine print: management is not responsible for inaccurate predictions. For entertainment purposes only.)

No comments: