Monday, May 07, 2007

Quick Posts

Here's an idea for when there's no real time to post. I'm calling it Quick Posts.

Today's Quick Posts.

A very interesting irony. The Democrats refused to participate in the presidential candidates debate that was set to be hosted by Fox News. Because, well, it was Fox News.

Then the Republicans had their presidential debate on MSNBC, hosted by rabid partisans Chris Matthews and covered by rabid and demented partisan Keith Olbermann. (Both democrat leftists, by the way)

Don't even try to tell me Britt Hume isn't fair and balanced while Mathews and Olbermann are.

Overcommitted. When will I learn not to do that to myself?

How did we get to the point where thousands of illegal aliens can take to the streets in protest marches and not one of them gets deported? If you think I'm somehow cruel or intolerant, then just give me one example of another country in the entire world that not only looks the other way when foreigners sneak across their border, but then allows them to protest the government that tacitly permitted them to remain?

Not a single one.

We live in the age of insanity. Or ignorance. Or maybe both.

No comments: