Friday, May 18, 2007

Anger and Frustration

Maybe I should skip the news. Tonight's news makes my blood boil.

First the so-called "deal" on illegal immigration. Supported by the President and the Democrat leadership, it's the most outrageous failure of government in the history of our country.

If they pass this travesty, they deserve not only to be voted out of office, but they deserve prosecution for failure to uphold their duties to preserve and protect the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I'm partly angry at the stupid and corrupt politicians in Washington, but I'm even more angry at my fellow citizens for electing the rotten bunch.

Did I mention I'm angry?

Then the non-news on Iraq, also making me angry. The fight is between Republicans who want to continue to wage a sensitive PC war, pretending that if we just let the enemy keep blowing us up they'll eventually figure out what nice people we are; and Democrats who just want to give up and invite the same enemies over to blow us up here at home.

What will it take to kick all the bums out?!

No comments: