Thursday, December 07, 2006

They Don't Hide it Anymore

This speaks volumes about the identity and objectives of the political party in power.

I guess they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Maybe it's because they don't have to.

Ever been out of the country? Ever seen how the rest of the world lives? Are you ready to reset our American living standard to that of Europe?

Maybe so. But I don't really believe it; I'm more inclined to believe most Americans haven't been there, haven't seen how the people live, and support the goals of that political party out of pure ignorance.

Speaking of ignorance, check out this article.

Add all this to the Iraq Study Commission deciding that we should ask for help from Iran and Syria, and I rest my case. The politicians are indeed clueless, incompetent, bought and paid for by those who want to destroy our country, or all of the above. The real WWIII is coming, and it will be much worse than WWI and WWII combined. I'm very sad for the terrible times ahead.

No comments: