Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Better than Hotels

This week and next I get to work in my own office, which means no airplanes or hotels. It's nice to have an almost normal working schedule and sleep in my own bed at night.

Even though I usually get rental cars much nicer than my old beat-up Jed. Sometimes the hotel rooms can be very nice, with some recent examples with flat panel HDTV and kitchenette and big beds. I still prefer home.

This web training is a pretty decent gig. It will never be as effective as face-to-face classroom instruction, but the more I do it the better I get. Been teaching classes over the web all week, and today I felt like I am really getting the hang of it. I'll be doing a lot of it through the end of this year, so we'll see how that works out. So far not bad.

I need a secretary.

No comments: