Monday, March 12, 2007

Good Weather and No Travel Just What Doc Ordered

It's not a week off, because I'm still way behind, but it's shaping up to be a decent week. No travel and the weather's great. What more could I ask for?

Looks like I'll have a back-to-back next month again. Tim thought it sounded great, since it's in Jamaica, but I'm a bit concerned whether I'll be in an area that's safe. My luck I'll get put up in a shack somewhere, have no beach access, and have to watch out for muggers on the way to and from the client every day. I guess Tim thinks that's how an old guy would think.

Maybe so. On the other hand, maybe it will be fun. We'll see.

The air's beginning to smell like spring, and we can finally air out the house. It's probably the old stale inside air that made us all sick last month.

Maybe I can find a way toward a personal attitude change. Things I used to think were fun now just seem tiring. That's how my energy level is (or isn't) these days.

No comments: