Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Surreal Wednesday

This is a rather strange day.

I'm on the edge of panic, because I have to get something done and nobody seems to want to help me - even for $$.

I just finished the last scheduled web training session for the client that has me booked all week. The same client I can't reach today to find out what they want me to do next. Do they seriously mean to pay me to do nothing the next two days? It would be nice to know in advance, so I could make other plans.

The results are in from Tuesday. There's nothing left to say. We can only sit back and watch what happens. I think I'll take a vacation from the news for awhile - I seek the bliss of ignorance.

So what do I do next? There's that priority thing I need to get done for a customer, but I still don't have any help, and I can't do it by myself. There's got to be somebody out there willing to help me!?

No comments: