Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Published

Even though I intended my letter just for the guy who wrote the op/ed in our newspaper, they went ahead and published it anyway (if you want to see the letter, it's a couple of posts back).

I wasn't really going for publication, and am a little apprehensive about everyone in the area seeing the letter. But if you write a letter, I guess it's subject to public domain whether you like it or not.

Yesterday I was feeling very stressed and hopeless, so of course today I feel sick. Funny how that happens. I would have stayed home in bed if I didn't have a meeting later today. If I still feel rotten after that meeting, maybe I'll go home and crash then.

Saw the supreme court nomination announcement last night. The best part is he grew up in Indiana. The fight seems to have already started, and I'm not really going to blog about that because I don't have much to add that everyone else is already saying. Except this one thing - it's all about abortion; if the Dems even suspect he doesn't like Roe v. Wade, they'll stop at nothing to derail his appointment. Very simple, really.

1 comment:

N said...

the newspaper people were probably shocked to see a well-written letter from an area resident. you do, after all, live in indiana, land of corn and bad grammar.