Friday, September 27, 2013

Name-Calling

Let's see if I have this right.  Ted Cruz and his colleagues have been subject to an amazing array of derogatory attacks.  It's not all that surprising that most of them came from Democrats, but what  surprises me is how many of them came from fellow Republicans.  Let's see if I can remember most of them.

Wacko Birds
Hobbits
Terrorists
Hostage Takers
Anarchists
Grandstanders
Lemmings
Anti-Government
Extremists
Heartless
Anti-Women
Racist
Greedy
Elitist Snobs

Who want to

Starve Grandma
Starve Children
Take food off the table of the needy
Deny Healthcare to millions
Destroy the Planet
Enrich Oil Barons
Entangle us in Endless Foreign Wars


I'm sure I missed some.  I only wonder, if they're going to call you nasty names anyway, why not just stick up for your principles and let all this roll off your back?



No comments: