Thursday, April 12, 2007

Escape to Jamaica

It looks like that's exactly what I am about to do.

The information I have seems to indicate that there will be little or no chance for me to get online during my two weeks in Jamaica. And I don't yet know whether I'll be able to make or receive telephone calls.

That means I have to work extra hard today and tomorrow to wrap up whatever I can with other stuff going on and let other people who may want to reach me know that they can't for the next two weeks. I'm a bit worried about that in a couple of cases.

Go ahead and make fun, but I enjoyed the Celtic Women concert last night in Indy. It's a very polished and professional show and the singers are talented and very well matched for style and blend. The most striking positive for me was the awesome vocal arrangements they performed. Their a capella arrangement of Over the Rainbow was stunningly written and ably delivered. It would be fun to get a copy of that arrangement somehow and teach a quartet of talented singers how to sing it.

First time in a long time I kind of miss teaching.

No comments: